Philadelphia Defective Auto Part Lawyer
Experienced Dangerous Auto Part Injury Attorney in Conshohocken, PA Fights on Behalf of Injured Clients in Defective Auto Part Claims in King of Prussia, Norristown, Montgomery County, and Throughout Pennsylvania as well as New Jersey
Operating vehicles presents many risks. Many accidents that occur are a result of human error. However, there are times when accidents are caused by defective auto parts. Badly manufactured or designed auto parts can result in devastating accidents. If you have been injured as a result of a defective auto part, you can seek financial compensation for your injuries with the help of an experienced Philadelphia defective auto part lawyer from Villari, Giannone and Matteo.
The experienced attorneys at Villari, Giannone and Matteo offer accident victims the opportunity to fight for the compensation that is rightly theirs. We are committed to defending the rights of accident victims. We are not afraid of bringing lawsuits against large corporations. We have the knowledge, experience, and resources to fight for a just outcome in your case. We will ensure that all parties that were responsible for your accident are held liable.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation with an experienced and knowledgeable dangerous auto part injury attorney in Conshohocken, PA. Our attorneys are available to discuss your legal rights and options with you. We will help you understand the options available to you as well as what we believe is the best approach to take with your claim.
Common Types of Defective Auto Parts Cases
Defective auto parts are responsible for many accidents in Pennsylvania. There are instances where an auto defect is solely responsible for an accident, and there are cases where the auto defect contributed to causing the accident or making the injuries suffered in the accident worse. The team at Villari, Giannonen and Matteo has dealt with a wide range of defective auto parts cases, including those involving:
- Seatbelts – these may include defects in how the seat belt latches, defects in the fabric or in the stitching of the belt resulting in the seatbelt fraying and breaking
- Door latches – these include faulty latches resulting in the door flying open during the operation of the vehicle and causing a passenger to fly out. It can also include a door latch that fails to open and prevents a passenger from escaping a dangerous situation
- Airbags – these may include airbags that fail to deploy, deploy too quickly, or explore violently.
- Fuel pumps – this may include defects resulting in inadequate fuel being supplied to the engine and causing power loss or leaking fuel pumps resulting in fires and explosions
- Brakes – this may include defective brakes that result in failure to stop the vehicle on time or brakes that stop the vehicle to quickly
- Transmission – transmission defects can result in loss of power during the operation of the vehicle or unexpected shifting of the vehicle out of the park and causing the vehicle to roll
- Tires – faulty tires can result in blowouts or skidding of the vehicle
- Lights – defective lights can result in loss of visibility. Faulty indicator lights can lead to confusion among other motorists.
It doesn’t matter what defective auto part resulted in your accident, you can rely on the attorneys at Villari, Giannone and Matteo to provide you with the best legal representation. We will fight to recover maximum compensation on your behalf. We will investigate your case thoroughly to establish the root cause of the accident and identify the liable parties. We will ensure that all parties liable for your injuries are held accountable.
Contact Villari, Giannone and Matteo to Schedule Free Consultation with an Experienced Philadelphia Defective Auto Part Lawyer
It is your right to seek compensation when you have suffered an injury as a result of a defective auto part. Villari, Gioannone and Matteo offer you the opportunity to work with an experienced dangerous auto accident injury attorney in Conshohocken, PA, and recover just compensation for your injuries. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation for accident victims. You can learn about your rights and options as well as the best way to approach your claim.
Contact us now to schedule an appointment for a free consultation with an attorney from our law firm and take the first step towards recovering the compensation that is rightly yours.
Frequently Asked Questions about Defective Auto Part Claims in Philadelphia
If you have been injured in an accident that was the result of a defective auto part, you may be able to recover compensation for your damages. In such an accident, there are several parties that can be held liable for damages. These include:
1. The manufacturer of the defective auto part
2. The manufacturer of the vehicle in which the defective auto part was used
3. The car dealership
4. The auto part wholesaler or retailer that sold the defective auto part
5. The mechanic or auto shop that used the defective auto part knowingly
It is important to consult with an experienced Philadelphia defective auto part lawyer. The attorneys at Villari, Giannone and Matteo will review and investigate your case thoroughly. We will determine which parties can be held liable for your damages and help you pursue maximum compensation.
The statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Pennsylvania is 2 years. You, therefore, have two years from the date of your accident to file a claim for damages resulting from an accident involving a defective auto part.
Proving a defective auto part claim can be complex. It can also be intimidating to bring a lawsuit against large corporations such as vehicle manufacturers or vehicle parts manufacturers. Villari, Giannone and Matteo offer you the opportunity to consult with an experienced dangerous auto part injury attorney in Conshohocken, PA for free. We will help you determine the best strategy to take with your case and get started working on your case immediately. We will ensure you don’t get locked out by any deadlines.
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."