Blog: Medical Malpractice
- Pennsylvania Statute of Limitations in Medical Malpractice Cases
September 26, 2023Read More
Why is it Critical to Understand the Statute of Limitations in Your Pennsylvania Malpractice Case? Every state has a statute of limitations detailing how and when plaintiffs can file civil lawsuits to seek damages for harm caused by negligent or intentional acts. If victims or their families do not meet the deadline set by the […]
- How Often Are Doctors Sued and Why?
August 30, 2023Read More
How Common Are Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Against Doctors? When you entrust your medical care to a doctor, you expect to receive thorough, high-quality treatment from your medical provider. Unfortunately, doctors sometimes fail to provide the expected standard of care, and their patients suffer harm. When this occurs, the patient may exercise their right to bring […]
- Can You Sue for Cerebral Palsy
July 25, 2023Read More
Is It Possible to File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit if Your Child Has Cerebral Palsy? The birth of a child is supposed to be a joyous occasion, but when you learn that your baby has a condition that will impact them for the rest of their life, it can be devastating. The news can be […]
- What Is the Difference Between Malpractice and Negligence?
April 17, 2023Read More
When Does Medical Negligence Become Malpractice? Doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are highly trained individuals who we trust implicitly to care for our well-being. However, it’s important to remember that these professionals are still prone to mistakes like everyone else. Unfortunately, these mistakes can lead to serious and potentially fatal consequences for patients. How […]
- What Are the Four Ds of Medical Negligence?
April 16, 2023Read More
What is Required to Prove Medical Negligence? Proving negligence is key to all personal injury claims. However, showing that an individual acted negligently in a medical malpractice claim can be more complex than in other types of cases, such as car accidents or dog bites. In medical practice, it is accepted that a doctor may […]
- What Are the Consequences if a Philadelphia Doctor is Found Guilty of Malpractice?
February 23, 2023Read More
A medical malpractice case often leads to painful dilemmas. If you or a loved one have suffered through injuries due to medical error or negligence, you may want more than just your damages. You may want the peace of mind that would come with knowing that the doctor that hurt you cannot hurt other […]
- Can Telling The Truth Protect Patients From Medical Mistakes?
March 10, 2022Read More
August 17, 2018 When seeking treatment for an injury or illness, patients should be able to trust their doctors. However, even the slightest medical error can result in serious complications that can put patients at risk. Here’s a challenge that exists in many hospitals: maintaining transparency of medical records and accurately reporting errors. Pennsylvania code […]
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."