Free Case Consultation
Get answers to your important legal questions now
People want answers after an accident or a serious injury. But they often don’t know where to turn to get accurate information. That’s why we offer a free case evaluation for all potential clients at Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C.
We offer this service because we understand how overwhelming accidents can be for injury victims and their families. We know because we have been working with injury victims for decades in Philadelphia and throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and across the country.
If you or a loved one were in an accident or sustained a serious injury, you don’t have to deal with your crisis on your own. We can help you every step of the way, starting with your very first meeting with us. Contact our law firm and find out how we can help you.
Many law firms simply tell people only what they want to hear. Not us. We tell people the truth. If we think you don’t have a legitimate legal case, we’ll tell you. If we believe you do have a strong case, we will then explain all the legal options available to you.
We will guide you to decide what to do next. We won’t just dictate what to do. We firmly believe you should be involved in your case to the extent or level you choose to be. We value your opinion. And we believe you should have all the information available before making important decisions. Of course, if you prefer that we take care of everything while you recover, we can do that too. But we will always keep you fully informed of what is going on.
Informed clients make smart decisions. We’re here to help you do so. That’s why your first meeting with us is just the start of your communication with us. When you choose to hire us as your attorney, you can:
- Contact us anytime day or night for information about your case.
- Be involved in your case to the degree you choose.
- Review your case file anytime at our office.
- Rely on us to help make sure that you make informed, good decisions regarding your case
- Ask us any questions about your case.
- Rest assured that we can take full charge of your case if you just want to sit back and recover from your injuries.
- Have no worries that everything that needs to be done is getting done.
Rely on us
Choosing the right lawyer to handle your legal case is a very important decision. That’s why we look forward to the opportunity to earn your trust. Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation. We believe you will discover what many other clients have learned over the years – our lawyers truly care about you.
“We never forget that there’s a person or a family associated with every case file,” attorney Peter Villari said. “That’s why we take each case so personally. This isn’t just about money. This is about someone’s life.”
Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Schedule your free case evaluation today with Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. Since we work on a contingency fee basis, you only have to pay us if we secure a financial settlement or verdict in your case.
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."